CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Helmi & Asma Weding @ Dewan Tan Sri Mahfuz Khalid, JKR

This xtvt is after the wedding... I' m surised with her hair loss termendously.. I suspect it cold be from washing hair twice a day with her eskulin shampoo... It might be too strong w acid, and so on. I dun hv much choices except to shorten a bit her hair... anyone facing these problems like these on her age. You can see on top there slightly botak kann..

After the cutting session in car.... shorten a bit....

This is after the cut... her front hair also hs been alterred...


At Manja Saloon... PKNS... but not to be cut by Manja, there's another guy... but I dun no who..


Waiting.... actually she wanted to be cut like "V"...


The Bride Of The Day...


My lil... pose ape da...

Saper lak yg nyibuk tu.. he..he..

My collegue fr QA dept has been married, this round was on his side. Their theme "White" .... so suci, even the fresh flower oso in white gitu... We reached there at 2.30pm eventhough their bersanding session over. The food everything not bad.... including ABC + teh tarik lg.

0 Pengomen Cute: