CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ervinna at KPJ 26/5 to 30/5

I' m sure, you all mesti ckp.. cam sihat jer kann... coz she's so active... The fever had begun on Mon 22/5, I still send her to d bsitter coz she's look ok jer.. oso with d PCM in hand, d insert med oso hv stk at bbsitter house.. But on Tues, when I fetch her fr d bbsitter house, she's look weak jer... n my aunt said that the insert med has been given around 4pm.. When I reach home, I asked hubby to take care of her... I need to do some house keeping coz last weekend kan I went to t hunt... so I need to clean up our bedroom first... She still ok up to 8pm.. So I just continue my upkeep.. about 8 15 she start merengek.. so I hold her, feed n change d diapers.. masa changing tu I just cak cak w her.. she oso respond well, suddenly she terkejut2 n her eyes keep looking on the ceiling... WARGHHH... I so scared ma... I thought she saw something tht we didn't ma.. So I pun baca la all the surah2 yg I tahu.. included ayat kursi.. but she still like tht... I x ingat langsing nak amik wet towel/wht ever.. I just grab her tightly n cover her eyes fr looking on top... tht night My Hubby was on duty.. I call up my aunt n ask her to come... less than 5 min.. she's look better than b4.. but she didn't respond when I call her.. after that when my aunt arrived.. we proceed to KPJ... The insert med given n the doc advise us to admit her since her temp stll at 38.7... The doc confirmed tht she's been attacked by sawan or freak... it will happen up to 6 years... so I have to be more alert once she's on fever.. at least from the first n second day... Hu..Hu..



See... like mummy kann...






The Doc discharged her on Sat 30/5 around 2pm... No fever at all... tp bdn tu cam dedor jer.. Thanx doc..




0 Pengomen Cute: