CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Duka yg Bertimpa-TiMpa..


Last week my mum lak admitted... effect from the Tyroid nye medicine, she has difficulty in her breathing system.. n last week Thurs she had an operation .. the doc had enlarge her breathing system yg agak sempit, dgn menebuk 1 lubang at her troat for d laser. Now in recovery process, maybe take another 1 week. The doc told me tht they had touched her peti suara n my mum voice might be different fm previous. Pity her... after d operations she had vomitted many2 times... might be effect frm the G.A. n darah yg masuk lam perut...given b4 the operations at OT. Eventhough me n my mum was not so close, but dun worry... I wl take care of you till d end of my life..Insya Allah.. Tuk Mak... WALAUPUN KAMI JARANG2 JENGUK MAK .. TAK BERMAKNA KAMI X SYG MAK.. MAK SDR KAN TAHU APA SBBNYA.. KAMI ADIK BERADIK X PERNAH BUANG MAK DR HIDUP KAMI... WE WILL DO EVERYTHING AND MORE FOR YOU MAK... Hu..hu.. LUV U ...
Since last week wed, everyday I reached home around midnight. TQ hubby for ur understanding.. On Sat. b4 proceed to MIL house, I went 2 see my mum... bring dodol n some food for her.. I supposed to visit her again once I come back fr Pahang... tp Jammed gila babas kat LPT n Karak... ( kematu vontot ) x smpt nak g hosp. My house lak xyah citer... tunggang terbalik.. ngan kain bju ... wargghhhh... bila r nak settle ni.. x pun nak import maid...
Office matter lak... last month nyer minute masih lum dibereskan... so pls r settlekan yo ... ngantuk sehhh... x cukup rest...

0 Pengomen Cute: