CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Follow up with Paed & Jab ...

Last Sat. we went to KPJ for our routine check-up, reached there around 9++ and settle around 12 noon... lama kan... reg.. consultation n dispensary... it could be considered 1 hour for each dept. I have no other options... wait...wait... n wait k... At d same time d doc had advised my lil to get the injection for 1 1/2 years since her health quit ok... I just follow... pity her... up to today still swollen eventhough I already tuam n put some oil.. luckily she's not fever at all... Alhamdulillah. While waiting for the medicine I saw this one lady which is wearing tudung (this is not selendang to cover her shoulder k) which cover all her hair. Unfortunately she's wearing skirt la pulak... she's malay... n I heard her kids oso speak in malay too. Its not my intention to bzbody on others but its just tht I felt something wrong somewhere which other races might confused on d tradition... thats it..


Waiting for my turn.... another 11 no to go.. Argghhhh!!!


My lil girll
Another things.... I dun shower both of them b4 proceed to kpj, Why??? both of them slept quit late that night, cam sian lak nak kejut.... n it may takes another one hour to get both of them ready... I just change d diapers n wash their face... terus sumbat lam kete... he..he.. kan senang...





















0 Pengomen Cute: