CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just want to release my stress & tension


Yesterday, I m on leave... I hv been to somewhere... far2 away from every one... with who & where??? Biarlah rahsia k... its just me & opps I did it again... dun blame on me k... its just him that make me really tension on what had happened last few days... I have lost my patience.. I cant reveal everything here... too P & C... those my best frenz who knows behind the incident, thank you for your lovely support... I m fade up kay... please give me some space in my life to get back my strength to continue my routine xtvt... What ever it is... my priority still on kidz.. and I won't get both of you involved in this situations... Hu..Hu.. To ..... thank you for lighten my life and fill in some sweet moments... and also your advice.... I won't forget tht...


0 Pengomen Cute: