CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy giler....

Ari nih genap 20 days diet with JM5, so the result was quit impressive... I have lost 5.5 kg.... YAHOO.... bukan senang to reduce weight less than a month.... total now -8 kg instead of --.5kg. I still owed up to -3kg. Berkat kesabaran, doa dan support from JM5 I hope my dream wl come true by this coming raya.... with -5 kg. Eventhough that was not my ideal weight but probably by next year I could get the real ideal weight.

Lets check last 2 days menu of day

9/8/08
Bfast - 2wm bread with 2 sosej
11am - 1 green apple
Lunch - JM5
5pm - taugeh sup with fishball
Dinner - 1 green apple

10/8/08
Bfast - 2 wm bread with jem n peanut
11am - Milo O
Lunch - JM5
Dinner - Sayur campur with tauhu lembut

11/8/08
Bfast - Milo O w Nestum n Grapes
10.30am - 2 wm bread with jem
Lunch - JM5
4pm - 1 green apple
Dinner - Sup sayur w fishball

0 Pengomen Cute: