CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Shopping TiMe...

Sat, 6/9 go to preview sale at Sogo... TERRIBLE... I reached infront of Sogo @ 9 a.m. unfortunately it takes 1/2 an hour to go in. Less than 1 hour at childrens apparel its has been very crowded and so difficult for me to pull the stroller... I hv to bring it as I dont want Arissa to run around... nak2 blm pose ni kang another sharlinie case lak... sian kat family dia. Any way its so exhausted after grab some T n jeans for Arissa+ 2 blouse for Ervinna I surrenderred. My heel was getting ached n became hurt to walk.... n I started to make payments with 1 hour queeing. Buy bed sheet also hv to long que when make payments. To exit also take so long to leave, Jalan raja laut to jalan parlimen also jammed. I lost my way... konon nak lari jem, fed highway pun jem towards kelana jaya. Fetched Ervinna around 4 pm. Actuallay I planned to buy some bra n girdle, also hush puppies shoes.... but decided not to as my watch shows 2 pm already, maybe next time w Hubby.

0 Pengomen Cute: