CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

APa CeRita....

My licence has been expired since 22.01.09, I just realised ... this morning I left my licence on the shoes rack hoping tht hubby will take away and renew it for me... Dun asked me how come tht important things oso you can forget.... Defenitely I mmg pelupa k... byk sgt unnecessary things in my mind lately... Last night I sentap sket ngan hubby... there's something I make him angry... Opps I did it again... Another things... one girl called me up last night, at first she's quit angry with me coz she think tht I'm d one d 3rd person tarnish her rship with d culprit... Once I explained everything then she seems like understood... I'm not the culprit... you should asked him... I just reveal the real story... It seems like both of us" Tipah Tertipu"... I'm still fine n good eventhough my mental n emo quit frustrated...I'm ok with it, I could cope slowly... Its just you yg tertipu dgn dia, I still have my lovely kidz n husband... nice talking to you... please dun blame on me... he's d one started everything... lega ....sgt lega... at least I know d real story... Syukur Alhamdulillah...

0 Pengomen Cute: