CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend with Kidz.....




Ervinnna Najwa....With her elder sister... Arissa Nisrina.... konon2 cam nak school la tu..

Me n Kakak Arissa...Some said like me... or like hubby....


The fast food..... Mc D... Hu..Hu..

Hancus!!! my diet of d day tau...Hubby ni x support arr...


Last Sat n Sun my Hubby was on duty... We are not going anywhere except on Sat. night... Visited Uwan at Dato'Harun. Kaklong oso there w her kidz. I purposely been here when kaklong there coz giving an opportunity to Arissa to play around with her cousins... Pity her... not going anywhere during school holidays. Uwan quit good... her appetite oso quit well. I didn't cook anything on Sat. except for Sunday.... Mee goreng n sambal udang only.... During lunch my diet hancus k... Hubby bought 2 sets McD Lunch Set for Me and Arissa... leh gitu??? Why for me lak... purposely.... upah tuk mummy doing d housework... Hu..Hu.. Could u accept d reason...










2 Pengomen Cute:

azmiza ramlan said...

Ana..sorry tak contact kau ahad lepas..aku masuk kelas sampai kul empat lah...sorry yek...

Me Vs Hubby said...

no problem ... lain kali pun ada lagi kan... jgn lupa arr project kita 4.4 nnt... ma kasih ya singgah in sini...