CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jalan-jalan Cuci Mata...

Cun x weii...mak budak yg ni..he..he Again... me with Ervinna...


Ha..Ha..



He..He..

Last Sat & Sunday my Hubby on off day... We wanted to bring the kidz to regular check up at KPJ, to see the Paed... Dr. Ling... reached there almost 10.30a.m.. thousands (coz dah ramai leh tak I use this words..he..he..) of people waiting to be check-up. After register everything both of use decided to just leave... We assumed tht the waiting period might take few hours... penat sehh. We all proceed to Giant sect 13... buy the home grocerries n oso kids necessities. Taking brunch over there ( I' m not diet over the weekend), no need to reveal la ha waht I have eaten coz for sure beribu-ribu calories.. hu..hu..


My midnight xtvt afetr watched AF concert... x best langsung r this week nyer concert...jgn mare r nak tido pun I posing dulu..he..he.. On the Way to somewhere searching for our new..., still P n C ya...just wait n c..
My lil Ervinna...

My girl Arissa.... This is another sunglasses I bought at JJ which I felt not match onto my face... cam star trek lak.. he..he.. so Arissa lak so excited wearing this, bila sampai umah pun x nak bukak gak until I open mine first...

Ervinna yg sgt ngantok slept bwh ketiak Mummy.... Pity her...angkat tido atas seat xnak lak..

Ha.... next ni lak my xtvt on sunday monin, I g merendek kat stadium shah alam you, ala yg pepagi ahad tu... I'm going alone... nak tuko baju yg dibeli month ago tp terjebak lak sampai kul 11 dr kul 9... Sib baik r d kidz pun bangun lewat gak... Below ni Maria Tunku Sabri yg host Jalan2 cari makan tu... I ngan selamber panggil, "Kak Maria 1 shoot pls".... terus dia standby.. he..he.. I' not really sure what was d event down there but for sure for tv3... Plan x nak li apa pun coz my budget dah burst la.... tp I yg dipujuk oleh setan2 left n right dah termakan pujuk n beli gak r sket2...

That noon I just cooked sambal udang (again, last week pun sama gak... hubby favorite la) n sotong kicap for Arissa + brocoli as ulam2 with budu.... My diet hancus lg r... mana xnya terliur gak r ... at d same time sian ngan hubby mamam sesorang jer kannn... alasan argggghhh....



















2 Pengomen Cute:

Mrs Amri said...

cuns ler sunglases tuh....i loikeee very much..

Me Vs Hubby said...

he..he.. sib baik beli 2.... kalu x berebut ngan si kakak...