CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Weight Loss...

Act konon..











This monin I'm so excited... I have loss up to 20.1 kg today... nampaknya berbaloi gak usaha i selama ni kan... TQ gaks tu JM5... not only that... the diet and my cycling 0.5 hours perday oso hv shown d good result. I plan to loose another 18 kg... boleh ke... slowly k... the time constraint not that important for me as long as I can maintain it forever. My health oso improved excellently.... within few monts I only get slighly cold n flu. And best things is I did not take any medicine at all except the spray for my sinus... Wah... Impressive kann.. tul la what the doc has advised... when we are in healthy position and with regular exercise, our immune systems wl become stronger... Believe it...


















0 Pengomen Cute: