CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hari sedey iii


I hv to ammend this entry atas sbb yg tertentu... sesaper yg dah terbaca previously just ignore k... biarlah rahsia. It was a hectic and emotional day throughout d day till late evening. I was upset n sgt sadis k... tuk miza yg byk beri kata2 semangat n temankan I kat bank negara tu n hantarkan I balik gak.... jasamu kan I kenang sampai bila2... ko lah kawan ku dunia n akhirat. Tuk ....... yg spoil my day/life/emo/ eventhough in a short period... I just want to say thank you for everything... This is a lesson to me for playing around with you... I got tht. I' m not asking you to married me (hubby ...thousand appologize) I just want you to be my frenz/good listener... thats it. I m not asking you to ruin my marriage/life... you got me wrong... I still love my hubby/marriage n kidz. Why now??? You r the want started everything... i dun ever dare to contact you.


Note: its just luahan hati I .... Bare in mind... FORGET ABOUT HIM, FORGET EVERYTHING RELATED TO THE CULPRIT, LIFE HAS TO GO ON... THANKFUL ON WHAT I HAVE RIGHT NOW... ONE DAY YOU WILL GET BACK ALL THE POISON YOU HV THROWN ON ME... ITS JUST A SMALL WORLD... COMES AROUND GOES AROUND.... JUST WAIT AND SEE KAY...

0 Pengomen Cute: