CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Weight Loss..

I m quit happy today on my weight loss.. to date I have loss _8.6 kg ... My weight now _4.9... I m impressed... its really worth for what I have done n sacrifice... If follw from my target weight to I only need to loss another 10kg... just wait n see what wl be another few months... nampak cam senang jer but the facts is ... many difficulties.. I just depend on my own.. my hubby not really support on this xtvt... siap umpan2 lg ngan food2 yg "yummy".... people surroundings yg byk yg memuji oso make me more confident to continue.. till d end ..They can see d different.. I dah lain r.. dah kurus r.. cun r... makin cantik r.. muka kecik r.. mcm2 lg r.. thats all make me proud of myself.. W'pun hakikatnya berkg-kg lg lemak yg akan I hiris n buang .. Wish me all d best... I m doing this for my ownself... not for others...

0 Pengomen Cute: