CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Our Weekends... SRK Sports Day 09 - Hand in Hand

We are not planning for anywher as Arissa wl be having her Sports Day at Extreme Park, Sect 13.. The event supposedly start at 8.30a.m., but we reached there around 9.. Pity her... dah miss all the sing song n clap2 .. What could I do.. nak tggu driver bangun pun lambat sgt.. tu lah..inilah.. But the games not yet start.. Once I registere for her then I quickly send her to the court whereby the games wl be held. Its quit ok compared than last year coz the parents could not disturb their kids. Everything wl be doing on their own... with guidance frm d educator only... Peek pun malas nak capture sgt coz most ada pagar yg blocked. See below... my girl.. Arissa

They had 4 games.. Arissa look so tired, she's keep telling me... I m Hot.. so hot.. tired...


Waiting to receive the Medal and presents... Her green team on the forth place out of 5 team.. Blue tean won the overall games..

That night before adikz came n slept to my house. I slept around 3am.. Thts why so difficult to woke up early.. So in future dont sleep late if u hv anything to attend n get prepared...



0 Pengomen Cute: