CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Secretaries Week Luncheon Special Exclusively with Datuk Siti Nurhaliza

On 22 April 2009... my Big boss Mr. BK dgn bermurah hati lg sponsored me to atted this event.. I m not fan of CT, its just that the date tu make me x rushing sgt during weekdays... held at Matrade... lost gak sekejap but berjaya diselamatkan Hubby yg kebetulan in tht area... if not abis arr... he..he.. been there b4 tht area tp ingat2 lupa dah.. My table just nice.. x depan n x blkg.. in d middle jer.. nak update ni pun lambat coz bz sesangat lg kat opis... n I really enjoy the show.. with many songs n the MC ... dee jgn ketawa make me hv fun down there...

the bodyguard... kacau arr... last sunday I masuk melodi uuu... tgh nyibuk nak snapp peek CT tp apakan daya traffic jam lg...


Ni lagu apa x perasan arr...

Ni last song kot... ni jer yg mampu amik kat my hp... kat my camera tu lum dload lg arr...

Me before the event at ofc...
The food.... leceh arr coz buffet...

Hancuss my diet that day..



Me... again..




I m d first person shake hand with her after d last songs...

The Door gifts....



0 Pengomen Cute: