CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

"Tanpa"

TANPA...CINTAMU AKU RESAH..
TANPA...KASIHMU AKU HAMPA
TANPA...DIRIMU AKU MATI....

Rasa cam bosan lak with my hair style.. dunno what to do... just a little bit ok kot...rimas lak..

Tepi n blkg just layer sket2... it may look different coz of the front fringe kan... I cut kat manja, but girl lak yg potong.. tht guy xde so no choice... but nilah hasilnya kan... mmg I x suka... it looks my face much bigger kan... argghhhhhh.... nak jer I g gunting2 rambut org tu...

Still Cun or not??? sob..sob..
On kerja lak... I m still busy preparing d BOD n ACM for this coming wednesday... then AGM lak...




Our rship getting tawar n hambar... dun no why... I not interested to think n think anymore... I m tired kay... let it be.. just wait n c.... wasting my memory jer kann..



Diana said... cam langit n bumi... u deserve to get much3 better than this ... yeahh.. I dun no what make me with him... maybe for the coolest..bt what for? if he did not appreciate u at all.. . so stop it kayyy... enough is enough... I hv deleted his details frm my hp...











0 Pengomen Cute: