CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

What's happend to me...

Me... always cheerful... but inside only god knows... n only me... Naper arr my eyebag tu ketara sgt kannn...any suggestion... now i've been using garnier roll ball tu...

Ni mamat mana lak... nyibuk jer kann... ..thanks for sending me to P2 puchong... mesti terhiris ngan my sms kann bila x jwb my call kann... :" If u can't make it, just let me know... dun do this to me..its hurt me... ha..ha.. cepat2 dia call... he..




Spending our late night ak KL... both of us hv fun and..... its so long we did not hang up 2gether... awatla ko bg statementsalah ngan laki ko... x pasal2 aku lak yg hancuss....

Lately I had cont. with my prev. lifestyle... I dun no how could I started it back.. Yupp ... bcoz of WEG.. I m suffered.. I need some space to my life... thats d only way I could do.. So far it still did not affect my marriage/family... Everything under control.. Yes.. some people said that "Sepandai-pandai tupai melompat akhirnya jatuh ketanah jua" kann. Hope I x jadi cam tupai yg jatuh tu. Maybe some of you not really happy with this... trust me, I just want to make my life more colorful n happy.. n I still on track ... I no my limits but some/certain things we should/should not share kan eventhough with hubby... Whatever it is Kids n family still ranking no. 1...

0 Pengomen Cute: