CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This week nyer story ..

This week stl bz... I hv 3 meeting to attend to this week... thursday noon lak our treasure hunt briefing n friday time mgmt training (internal jer) ... penat wooo.... Yg Treasure hunt tu x sabar n really excited to go... WHY?? 1. this s my 1st time participate in such events...2. I'll be together w Diana n 1643.. Wish me luck kay to win the game.. My problems with Ambank still at first stage... I hv fax d letter... thy hv gone tru.. n waiting for their mgmt approval to confirm how much i need to pay off on my portions with interest waive... Mesti tertanya-tanya kann ...WHY?? i been guarantor 2 someone... so when the borrower stop paying, I hv to settle if not .... I hv been blacklisted to all d banks... Now.. I' m stuck... I cannot do anything... So this is d only solutions... I hv to pay... few thousands (after devided frm d outstanding bal.)... dun no,stll waiting for the amount..

On him... I tought U xde hati n prasaan... thts wht I felt when u ignored me.. hu..hu.. not even call/reply my sms.. thts monday I nekadd not going to look on him even starring lg ada... n tuesday lak even berselisih bahu n at admin pun I do d same ... I x wat muka masam pun, but I wat cam x kenal jer... now U r telling me tht U cant take it ... U really hurt... mcm tulah yg i rasa when u did it to me... Why so difficult 4 u to give me some of ur hearts... I m not asking 100%... coz i know who i am... a little bit will do... i am comfortable n happy with you.. why wont u feel d same... i know all this universal, but its just u... pls cheer up my life...lighten my day n fill in w hapiness.. thts all... i wont ask more than tht...

I hope this coming event akan wat I happy n hope d memory wl be sweet n really sweet...

0 Pengomen Cute: